Looking for a junior Web developer / Front End developer job.
I have 1 year experience in developing interactive and dynamic web apps using React + Node.
📞Phone: +86 18002260090
🔗Personal Site: xiaohai.wiki
Front End Developer Intern
🏢Company: Tencent Cloud. 📍Shenzhen, China
📅May 2021 - February 2022
Developed and maintained up to 6 web app/pages. Some of them are listed below.
Tencent Cloud Management Console | 🔗https://console.cloud.tencent.com/live
- Migrate some existing jQuery code to React.js + TypeScript.
- Refactor some long & complex React Components (handling too many conditions) by utilizing hooks.
- Create tabs for visualizing data usage & network traffic in the dashboard.
Tencent Cloud RT-Cube Product Order Page | 🔗https://buy.cloud.tencent.com/vcube
- Allow users to purchase CSS and VOD packages all in one place (integrated a "Purchase SDK" into the app).
- Implement a 🛒
<ShopCart />component using the
Video & Audio Product Showcase Page | 🔗https://cloud.tencent.com/act/event/video..
Tech Used: ⚛️React + CloudBase (Firebase Alternative).
Front End: consist of 2 pages
- Event Page: An interactive and dynamic promotion page that brought high traffic & page views. And attract many visitors to purchase the PasS products within the page.
- Admin Page (protected): A dashboard that allows marketing team to configure the content of the event page, and analyze user behavior.
Back End: Serverless architecture
- Cloud Function: Used for authenticate users.
- Cloud Storage: Used for storing static assets. Such as videos, icons, and images.
- Cloud Database: Used for "CRUD" page content. And keep track of user behavior stats. Row Level Security is applied to ensure that only admin can modify page content.
- Xbright Experience Platform | 🔗https://xbright.cloud.tencent.com/?language=en
- Allow user to upload videos to Object Storage and initiate a transcoding task in the cloud to generate a new video with better image quality and lower bitrate.
- Allow user to compare the raw video and the transcoded video side by side.
- Use virtualized list library to display the video list for better performance.
- Internationalization. Use i18n to support both English and Chinese language.
Toutiao Clone | 🔗 https://toutiao.vercel.app
Use React + Material UI + Redux-toolkit to build a responsive web app that imitates toutiao.com.
- Material UI Grid is used for making the app responsive.
- Puppeteer is used to crawl the latest news data.
- Dockerized the React front end and Express backend. And use Github Actions to build a CI/CD pipeline. Automate the process of building the docker image and deploying to the server.
Bachelor of Information Technology, Queensland University of Technology.
📅February 2019 - September 2022
GPA: 6.667 out of 7
Honors & Awards
- Dean's List of Students with Excellence Academic Performance - Semester 1, 2022 (achieved GPA 6.8).
- Dean's List of Students with Excellence Academic Performance - Semester 1, 2021 (achieved GPA 6.75).
- Dean's List of Students with Excellence Academic Performance - Semester 2, 2020 (achieved GPA 7).